Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning. In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
Non-denominational scripture is conducted once a week for K/1/2 and 3/4 and 5/6 each Tuesday morning by Mrs Jody Gale and Mrs Denise Bath.
School banking is conducted by Mrs Murphy through the Commonwealth Bank School Banking program. Application packs are handed out to all new students at the beginning of the year. Once the bank issues the student a bankbook, deposits can be made at the school office when required.